Join Our Mailing List
Xtreme Learning Center's before and after school program is available for kindergarten to 8th-grade students in the Norristown Area School District. Our program offers a unique feature to serving school-age youth through our STEM curriculum which will encourage students to take a greater interest in a non-traditional subject matter, college degrees, and career fields.
- Before school breakfast and games
- After school homework help and hands-on learning activities
- Weekly "Explorers" lessons with Greener Partners
XLC's before/after school care runs through the school year and follows Norristown Area School District's schedule for school closings and early dismissals. Our AM program starts at 6:30 am and continues to their school start time. In the evening, we will pick up your child from their school or have their bus drop them off at our facility, and we do homework and learning activities until 6:30 pm.
Price for before and after school care varies on your needs.
- Before Care only = $60
- After Care only = $75
- Before/After Care = $125, each additional child is $110
- CCIS is accepted
- Registration fee = $25
We are currently accepting students from the following schools:
- Ray S. Musselman Learning Center - District to provide transportation to/from the center
- Cole Manor Elementary School (Waitlist) - OIC to provide transportation to/from the center
- Hancock Elementary School - District to provide transportation to/from the center
- Eisenhower Science and Technology Leadership Academy - OIC to provide transportation to/from the center
If your child currently receives transportation to any of the schools listed above, you must fill out a Before/After Care Authorization Form with the transportation department. A copy of the form can be found below.
Spaces are available for the schools listed above. To enroll your child, please fill out the registration packet attached.