Xtreme Learning Center's before and after school program is available for kindergarten to 8th-grade students in the Norristown Area School District. Our program offers a unique feature to serving school-age youth through our STEM curriculum which will encourage students to take a greater interest in a non-traditional subject matter, college degrees, and career fields.
- Breakfast, Snacks, and Dinner
- After school homework help
- STEM activities
- Games and outdoor activities
- Farm Explorers program in the urban garden
- Music Lessons provided by Community Music School
Weekly STEM Activities
Our students participate in weekly STEM activities to bridge the learning between school days. Xtreme Learning Center also maintains an urban garden established by The Norristown Project and often take home recipes and ingredients for their families.
XLC's before/after school care runs through the school year and follows Norristown Area School District's schedule for school closings and early dismissals. Our AM program starts at 6:30 am and continues to their school start time. In the evening, we will pick up your child from their school or have their bus drop them off at our facility, and we do homework and learning activities until 6:30 pm.
Please enter your information in the form to the right to register for Xtreme Learning Center.
We are accepting applications from the following schools:
- Ray S. Musselman Learning Center - District to provide transportation to/from the center
- Cole Manor Elementary School - OIC to provide transportation to/from the center
- Hancock Elementary School - District to provide transportation to/from the center
- Eisenhower Science and Technology Leadership Academy (wait list) - OIC to provide transportation to/from the center
If your child currently receives transportation to any of the schools listed above, you must fill out a Before/After Care Authorization Form with the transportation department. A copy of the form can be found below.