This individual must be a dedicated, motivated professional who loves young children. Have a desire to work in a quality program and a positive work environment.
- Assist the Head Teacher/Director with the implementation of instruction of the children with an age-appropriate curriculum based on individual progress and goals set for each group
- Create positive and productive relationships and communications between yourself, other staff, parents, and children.
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism
- Supervise and ensure the safety of all children in your care.
- Create a warm, inviting and organized environment for both children and parents
- Be alert and aware of the needs of the children within the classroom
- Keep classroom and all areas neat, orderly, safe and healthy
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings
- Attend a minimum of 18 hours of approved professional development annually Must continue education in pursuit of at least a CDA or attain 6 credits in ECE in a related field within 6 months of employment
- Help to complete progress reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- High school diploma and at least 1+ years of relevant work experience with children.
- Experience in childcare preferred
- Must be Pediatric CPR certified or achieve certification within the first 6 months of employment
- Physical ability required: Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds,
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time Must be able to get down at the children’s level and get up unassisted
- Must be able to react quickly to the needs of the children and classroom
- Must be able to both see and hear the children in the classroom at all times
- Must be proficient in both reading and writing
- Good verbal and written communication with parents, children and other members of the team
- Must obtain health assessment and TB test (negative result) before employment and continue to keep both current and up to date per Chapter 3270 of PA Code, Title 55.
- Must complete appropriate clearances (per Chapter 3270 of PA Code, Title 55.) before start of employment and returned to employer before the 30th calendar day after start date.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
- This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
- Ability to work 12-18 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
- Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7am-11pm, various shifts as scheduled, Monday - Saturday.
- Saturday hours are 7am-9pm, about 2-3 Saturdays per month.
- Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants should email a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for.